Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!

Dear All,

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all my friends, clients, students,teachers, family, critics and everyone who has supported me in life. Its been a brilliant journey so far in wealth management for all of you as well as teaching the students about the intricate details of money management and achieving financial freedom in life.

Its a commitment like always to be able to bring about a change in people's financial lives. I shall strive to do my best and make sure that I help you in your goal of wealth creation which has been my motto throughout. I have always maintained my stance that to do well and be happy in life, you need to focus on 2 things:- 1)Building Relationships and 2) Creating Wealth. If one is able to achieve these 2 goals in life, there is no stopping him or her from leading a happy and blissful life.

Have a great new year and let us commit to ourselves to take the country forward. If each one of us can display passion and sincerity in the way we work and conduct our lives, we can bring about the change that we want in this country.

All the best!!!! Cheers!!!!!

Your Friend,
Vivek




No comments:

Post a Comment